Saturday, November 14, 2015

October 28th 6:30 p.m. Arrived in Mexico City Safe! A quick mail home...

"I have a few minutes to write and tell you I made to the CCM! Me and another elder were the only missionaries on our tiny flight so we talked a lot and I sat by a really nice lady who talked to me the whole time. Im grateful this elder was with me because once we got to LA we had to take a shuttle to a different part of the airport and I would have never figured that out! Then at the LA airport we met up with 18 other sisters and elders! Everyone is so nice! And yes David Archuleta's sister is in my group.  I got a pic with her just for you guys! I also have no idea how to work this keyboard! On the flight from LA to Mexico City was a little over 3 hours and I sat by the elder I had been with and this young girl who talked to me the whole time.  Both people I sat by were members. But the driving in Mexico City is crazy but I got my name tag and I am waiting for my companion to get to the CCM! Out of all the girls there is only two of us serving in Mexico but I get along with everyone! I love you guys and miss you already but I love it here! I am excited for this new experience!"

Your Missionary's mailing addres is:
Hermana Acor 
December 7th 2015 ] [Branch13 - Districtb]
Carretera Tenayuca-Chalmita #828
Colonia Zona Escolar, Gustavo A. Madero
07230 Mexico, Distrito Federal
Mexico

No comments:

Post a Comment